[thelist] Google PR

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Fri Jul 13 07:54:42 CDT 2007

Read this article. I subscribe to this forum.  It talks to PR and
mentions supplemental pages as well.  If I understand the site speed
question, I don't think there is much relationship between site speed
and PR, however speed is a blessing if you care about your visitors and
may/could impact return trips, staying around, etc.

http://www.highrankings.com/advisor/