[thelist] ASP.NET - uploading to server

Mattio Valentino mattio.valentino at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 11:32:39 CDT 2007

Since you're just getting a 404 error, my first guess would be that
your directory structure is different between the two environments.
If you're seeing that error on your production machine, it's looking
for the page in http://www.yourdomain.com/otd/asp_testing/default.aspx
but not finding it there.  Make sure the directories exist.  If they
do, try putting a simple HTML file in there to verify.