[thelist] Options for Domain & Hosting Management Tool

Chris Dempsey evolt at cubeit.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 06:26:20 CDT 2007

Hi,

We now have several reseller hosting accounts and domain registration
accounts across a number of different providers.  What do people suggest is
the best way to manage the invoice process for upcoming domain/hosting
renewals and advanced option charges such as email anti-spam etc.

I looked at Domainbase [ASP/SQL package] from 21st Century Media a while
back but it would be good to see if there are any other largely automated
options aside from writing our own or doing it the hard way with a large
Excel sheet/

<tip author="C Dempsey" type="Useful Software Tool">
CatchColor is a free tool [10kb and can run from a USB Memory Stick] that
grabs the Hex value [can also get RGB etc.] of any pixel displayed on your
screen and stores it in the Clipboard.  Saves opening Fireworks/Photoshop
and is usable by clients with limited tech skills.  Available from
http://www.dr-hoiby.com/CatchColor/
</tip>

Thanks,

Chris.