[thelist] Site Check Please

Jon Hughes hughesj at firemtn.com
Fri Jul 20 18:27:14 CDT 2007

> >> I just released my site for my design studio, if anyone is willing,
> >> can
> >> you test it out?
> >>
> >> http://www.phazm.com/
> >
> Hi-
> A quick peek on Safari 2.0.4/Mac reveals an odd little glitch: on the
> bottom of the home page there's about 100px of space which has the
> gradient left and right backgrounds plus white in the middle. I
> haven't checked the code to figure out what could cause such a thing,
> but it doessn't happen in Firefox. I can send you a screen shot if
> you'd like.
>
>       Garth

Yea, the same thing happens in FF if you expand the text... I haven't
been able to figure out a fix for it yet though, does anyone one?

 - Jon

(fyi, site: http://www.phazm.com/)

NOTE: In FF, if you size more than 2x up, you will get the high-contrast
mode. This is for usability. If you don't want that to happen, simply
disable javascript.

Thanks,

 - Jon