[thelist] Uniques subject lines on maillists

Volkan Özçelik volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 03:59:45 CDT 2007

Hi Jason,

Group Mail' [1] Enterprise version has database-integration capabilities.

Other features it has includes:

   - Schedule messages for sending at a later date
   - Send Large mailings at incredible speeds using up to 256 delivery
   connections
   - Import Outlook, Group Wise, Lotus Notes, Exchange and PINE address
   books and distribution lists
   - Integrates into the MS Outlook Toolbar (MS Outlook 2002 or above)
   - Link directly to or import from any ODBC or OLE DB/ADO compatible
   database
   - Share groups with multiple users
   - Send Mobile SMS Text Messages
   - Transform XML Documents using XSL stylesheets into Group Mail
   messages
   - Over 30 Newsletter Templates to choose from

Well it's debatable whether it is worth the price tag. I use the (non-free)
personal edition, and I'm satisfied with it.

[1] http://www.group-mail.com/asp/common/default.asp

HTH,
--
Volkan Ozcelik