[thelist] Tip: ySlow - Open Source Profiling tool for web sites

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 04:52:53 CDT 2007

<tip type="performance" author="Christian Heilmann">
  My parents always told me to invite the neighbour kids when I had a
cool new toy to share it. Which makes me a very happy bunny that my
employer now released our internal page profiling tool as a plugin for
firefox. You can get it at http://developer.yahoo.com/yslow/ and can
immediately test your web sites with it. The report it shows gives
several easy to change tips how to make the site load and perform
faster and grades your site from a to f in all these aspects. Don't
bother any longer with bookmarklets showing the page weight - this is
industrial strength stuff.
</tip>

--
Chris Heilmann