[thelist] Repeated instances of editable region in Dreamweaver w/ aspx?

Barney Carroll barney at textmatters.com
Thu Jul 26 10:05:25 CDT 2007

I have to quickly knock out a few page templates for someone on an
asp.net server, so I dug up Dreamweaver to avoid learning anything by
accident.

The template options on DW seem very limited. You'd've thought there'd
be a palate or something. I want the title element to be a single
variable as it were, but repeat several times throughout the document. I
create a repeating element called 'title'.

How do I call title later on in the document? The only options I'm given
are to create new editables...

--
Barney Carroll
Text Matters

Information design: we help explain things using
language | design | systems | process improvement
phone +44 (0)118 918 2382  email barney at textmatters.com
web http://www.textmatters.com