[thelist] including remote/third-party content

Jay Turley jayturley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:42:12 CDT 2007

If you wish to do it on the server, the only thing I can think of to
do is get the page with your server-side vbScript, and then screen
scrape it for the content. This tutorial on consuming web services
using classic ASP might help you out:

http://dotnetjunkies.com/Tutorial/99CA4563-FBD4-411F-A9C6-FF9E8A0E664F.dcik

-Jay