[thelist] Javascript to call/compare cart product code?

P Chen info at designbychen.com
Fri Jul 27 20:38:52 CDT 2007

I'm using digiSHOP shopping cart and hoping to add code to provide an
additional link to another page (the cart does not currently allow this). It
seems simple, but I'm running into trouble, as I'm not sure if I'm calling
the php code correctly and/or if I also need to convert the php callout to a
string.  Here's the code/pseudo code I currently have:

var prodtitle = <?php echo Util::sanitize($view['title']) ?>
if (prodtitle == "Team O.N.E")
	  	{
	  	document.write("link goes here");
	  	}