[thelist] PHP help needed

Brady Mitchell mydarb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 22:59:48 CDT 2007

> No, it works fine. I guess I'm slightly, er, obsessive when it comes to
> such things -- I look at the script and say, "It's OK, but it could be
> better."

While I usually agree with "if it ain't broken, don't fix it", I would
suggest making some changes in this case.

Having 3 functions that do the same thing can become a nightmare when
you need to change them all. In this case that's probably not an issue
since the functions are so short, but getting in good habits goes a long
way. :)

I've posted how I would change the code at
http://www.bradym.net/temp/showcount.phps - I've commented my code to
explain the changes, but let me know if anything doesn't make sense.

Brady