[thelist] contact from vs. email

Kairu Mackae member at arsaic.com
Sat Jul 28 10:50:12 CDT 2007

It's true, we're shifting towards using web applications now.That's what this whole Web 2.0 phenomena is all about. "Permanent" email addresses just aren't as common as they used to be. Everyone just uses "disposible" web-based emails. I only ever use Contact Forms now. > Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 08:25:12 -0700> From: mydarb at gmail.com> To: thelist at lists.evolt.org> Subject: Re: [thelist] contact from vs. email> > Bob Meetin wrote:> > Just curious I said..  Is email config on local PC a common problem or > > is she somewhat a victim of circumstances, coincidence?> > With so many people using web-based email providers like gmail and > hotmail as their only e-mail, my guess is that the rule these days is to > not expect people to have an e-mail client setup. Of course, it also > depends on your audience.> > Just my two cents,> > Brady> -- > > * * Please support the community that supports you.  * *> http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/> > For unsubscribe and other options, including the Tip Harvester > and archives of thelist go to: http://lists.evolt.org > Workers of the Web, evolt !