[thelist] Alternatives to PayPal

John Allsopp john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Sun Jul 29 05:19:21 CDT 2007

> Maybe I'll get stomped on for saying this, but I've used PayPal (as a
> buyer) for years, and have never had one bad experience.

Is it not true to say that Paypal has a £500 lifetime limit on paying
using credit cards without having a Paypal account? In my experience
people don't really want to open accounts they didn't specifically
request, they just want to pay with their credit card. Having to open a
Paypal account has them leaving, so an alternative is always necessary.

Or am I wrong?