[thelist] Alternatives to PayPal

kate kate.007 at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 30 06:01:16 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have been trying for some time to get a sum so small as a tenner (£10) in
to my Paypal account without success today I will ring them.

Why is it so hard to complete this task. They have my card
details..argeeeeeee! I can send money by e-mail but must first get money ito
the account to send and I need to hurry because it has to sit there for 15
days which is another ball ache.

I too like Paypal but slowly I am falling out with it. It used to have a bad
name around some forums but its become quite popular now. I think I saw it
used to have another name.

I only use paypal for paying hosting not Ebay. Anyway I will call them this
afternoon after lunch.
Kate
http://julienne.wordpress.com/