[thelist] IE6 bug, NOT found anywhere else...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 11:03:56 CDT 2007

this is kinda for my mate, who is not on these lists, and I'm a bit
chocka to help him out...
His site:
http://www.nightdragon.co.uk/

appears fine on all browsers (so far) apart from IE6, but he doesn't know why...
Any thoughts?
DOC TYPE? CSS bug etc?

Tris...

--
Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz