[thelist] changing submit button value with javascript

E Michael Brandt michael at divaHTML.com
Wed Aug 1 14:45:23 CDT 2007

 > understood; why does toggleID *have* to be passed as a string?

because your function expects a string to be in the
getElementById(stringhhere) function.

You could instead pass getElementById("submit0") if you wanted and then
remove that from the function itself.  It would be equivalent.

--

E. Michael Brandt

www.divaHTML.com
divaGPS : you-are-here menu highlighting
divaFAQ : FAQ pages with pizazz

www.valleywebdesigns.com
JustSo PictureWindow
JustSo PhotoAlbum