[thelist] very deep arrays... a work around...?

Bojan Tesanovic btesanovic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:50:25 CDT 2007

Tris wrote:
> http://www.tlc-rewards.com/_postcodeChecker/array.txt
>
> I have to parse the array linked above.
> it's really deep and my page is full of foreach function calls...
>
> it's ugly and rather confusing..
> is there a better way to go to the info directly..?
>
> It's a cinema listing... and it's deeper than I've seem before...
>
> Am I missing something obvious?
>
> Tris....

this is not just an array it is an Object that contains some other objects that contain arrays
and it is not so much deep, best possible way is to use some kind of unserialize function to get original object
and from there you can access data in much easier way

--
Bojan Tesanovic
http://www.classicio.com/