[thelist] .fr registrar

Dan Craciun dc.thelist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 01:42:31 CDT 2007

William Anderson wrote:

>Dan Craciun wrote:
>

>>Anyone can recommend a site that sells .fr domain names?
>>I only bought .com and .ro so far, and I saw that AFNIC doesn't directly
>>sells domains. I don't need the domain with hosting (the site is
>>allready hosted), just the name.
>>

>www.bytemark.co.uk
>
>-n

Thanks to all that replied.
I registered the domain with gandi.net. The process was fairly easy and
straightforward.
They don't shine at working weekends :) My order from Saturday is still
being processed as I write this...
William, I did look at bytemark, but their prices are a bit high (read
double). I payed 14.5 euros for 1 year at gandi, and bytemark sells the
same with 33.5 euros...

Best regards,
Dan Craciun