[thelist] archiving Horde webmail onto your PC

Darrell King darrellgking at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 06:34:13 CDT 2007

I wasn't asked. And it's not relevant to posts on this list.

I have, however, given my mother's maiden name to so many web sites over the
years I can't tell you the count. The other info has been submitted to store
clerks and online retailers often enough that I would think the odds are in
favor of it being available somewhere. My photo is available from my
personal site.

I'm not inviting invasion. I lock my home at night, my car at work and I
check for identity theft. I'm not going to adopt a fortress mentality in my
daily life, however. I pay a lot of taxes to support a police department
that is supposed to make that unnecessary. And, dramatic examples of justice
gone awry aside, it's unlikely that office is going to have any
investigative interest in me because I'm just too boring...:).