[thelist] Tor (was: archiving Horde webmail onto your PC)

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Mon Aug 13 09:05:57 CDT 2007

Interestingly, when I was testing out Tor a while back, I came across
a website that fed me a page that read something like:

"I'm sorry, commenting is not accessible when you're using Tor.
We've had too many spam problems."

They had a Tor detector built-in to their commenting system.
Interesting if nothing else....

Stephen