[thelist] dvd grabber- recommendations?

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 08:54:28 CDT 2007

Ah, could be they are anothe region than yours.

Search for DVDshrink, this allows you to convert. DVDdecrypter also
changes the region setting. I bought a lot of DVDs in the US and had
to convert them to play on my mac here, too. It is just annoying.

The other option might be that the scientist DVDs are actually mini
DVDs or super video CDs, then you can copy them 1:1.