[thelist] Video on own site or via YouTube?

P Chen info at designbychen.com
Thu Aug 23 16:30:50 CDT 2007

Thanks for the responses. Specifically, the goal was to embed the link from
YouTube on a client's page, so visitors still see the video on the client's
site, rather than having to send them links to the actual YouTube page. I
guess I was curious as to whether there might be some advantages to hosting
it on YT in what may possibly be additional exposure on a site like YouTube
w/ their embed option.

pc

------------------------------------
Design By Chen