[thelist] a problem with negative margins acting up in IE

Ana Davis demivisage at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:26:13 CDT 2007

Hello all,

A website I created for a client is displaying truncated text on the left in
the h1 and h2 tags in IE6 and IE7 on the index page only. For some reason,
I'm not seeing the problem she describes on my machine, nor on my
boyfriend's (he has a Mac), nor on a recent interviewer's computer. Here's
the page: http://www.alliancern.com/index.php.

I can't isolate the problem at all, so I have no idea what's causing it. I'd
like to know if anyone else sees this odd behavior...if so, any suggestions
for remedying it?

Thanks,
Ana Davis
_______

"mirrors and copulation are abominable, for they multiply the number of
mankind."
-- jorge luis borges, tlön, uqbar, orbus tertius

a (анастасия). davis
http://www.electricpoleworship.com
hello at electricpoleworship.com
_______