[thelist] CSS Help....

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Mon Aug 27 22:36:08 CDT 2007

Howdy...

I have two issues that are driving me nuts!! First off the site:

	http://test-results.cysadistrict8.org/

I have a tabbed menu using LI tags at the top of the page underneath a
banner. I want the banner to be "behind" the tabs - which when active
stick up above the blue background a few pixels. I've done this before,
but for some reason the proper sacrifices to the HTML/CSS gods are not
being made.

Second, my div structure must be off somewhere because I can not get a
containing div (which has a border) to surround the content. If I don't
add a ".", the box collapses and does not respect the content size
within it. Again, I've done this successfully before but have found
lacking and I know I'm being mocked by the HTML/CSS gremlins. ;-P

Any clues would be greatly appreciated.