[thelist] Site Check Please (Blog)

Darrell King darrellgking at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 08:28:51 CDT 2007

Everything looks in-place and pretty...:).

UI-type comment: could you make the contact form check all submitted fields
and return them all red-highlighted? Nice touch including the field border
in the error highlighting, though.

Minor observations: vertical scrollbar unless I max my browsers (1280x768
Resolution), and if anyone copies the URL to send someone else or bookmark
after submitting the form, the status=sent query string will trigger the
success message. I use a variable in the script, but if you are redirecting
a session variable will do the job transparently.

Thanx,