[thelist] images in pdf

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Sep 19 09:11:02 CDT 2007

Bob Meetin - www.dottedi.biz wrote:
> A client has a batch of pdf documents with images. Is there any easy way
> to extract the images without having to do a snapshot and lose quality?
> At this point I can probably request that they get me originals in jpg
> or tiff, so this is really a nice to know...

If you have Acrobat, you should be able to enlarge the image enough
there and use the tools to extract the images.  I have done this several
times with acceptable results for the web.  This is especially true if
the PDF file has not been optimized in any way.

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"