[thelist] security certificate

Robert Carpenter evolt at thebigcrux.com
Wed Oct 3 15:26:35 CDT 2007

Take a look at the links and media within the document - in Firefox you can
do this via Page Info.

You'll see that several of your linked items - style sheets, images - are
specifying "feed-back.com" rather than "www.feed-back.com". That is what is
causing the issue with the certificate.

Also be aware that you'll get similar warnings with any links within your
stylesheets, for background-images and such.

Hope that helps!

-Robert-