[thelist] security certificate

Brady Mitchell mydarb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:35:00 CDT 2007

On 10/3/07, marianna <wemac2 at pacbell.net> wrote:
> any suggestions how i can stop this window from popping up? or where to look
> for help?

When I go to feed-back.com and click the shopping cart link I get the
error, but when I go to www.feed-back.com and click the link I don't.
That tells me that the certificate you have was created for
www.feed-back.com specifically - no amount of reinstalling it is going
to change what is happening, it's actually working how it should.

What you should do is have bluehost setup Apache (or whatever web
server they use) to redirect all requests for feed-back.com to
www.feed-back.com. The other option would be getting a wildcard SSL
certificate that would include all subdomains of feed-back.com -- but
that's going to cost you a couple hundred bucks, getting an Apache
config changed should be free.

HTH,

Brady