[thelist] security certificate

marianna wemac2 at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 3 16:35:16 CDT 2007

hi robert-

true, that i get links without www when i look at page info at feed-back.com
but when i go to www.feed-back.com you will see that the links all have the
www included in the get page info file. i think i always include www.

but the problem was the configure file in the zen-cart. i was told by a
bluehost tech that the changes made to this file looked like they were
saved, but actually were not cause the file was read only. am i making
sense? this is where one enables the ssl to true and defines the hhtp and
https server.

thanks for the responses,
marianna