[thelist] quicktime video gallery

Pieter Roosens pieter at roosensdesign.com
Sat Oct 6 06:42:27 CDT 2007

Op 6-okt-07, om 01:52 heeft marianna het volgende geschreven:

> hi-
> can someone point me in the right direction toward a quicktime
> video gallery
> i could install? but not flash, the movies need to remain quicktime
> movies.
> there are lots of galleries for photos, but how about for .mov files?
> -marianna

I think the reason you won't find a lot of these is that on Win-
machines not everyone can render the .mov files.
Why not convert them to Flash? Then you find more gallery software
and 'all' your visitors are happy ;-)
Just my thoughts, although I'm on a Mac ;-)

Pieter