[thelist] spam assassin / box trapper spam trap

Bob Meetin - www.dottedi.biz bobm at dottedi.biz
Sun Oct 7 11:57:39 CDT 2007

cPanel of several of the sites I own comes with spam assassin and cox
trapper spam trap.  I have been trying to get the box trapper spam trap
to accept wildcard so that I don't need to add the 8000 or so members on
this and similar lists to the accept list.  Can someone who has this
working send some example syntax of how it should look using any of: