[thelist] OT: email list management

WebMaster Webmaster at lchb.com
Tue Oct 9 16:21:40 CDT 2007

We've used Google Groups to good effect in the past; not sure if that
will work vis a vis the professional nature of your listserve.

(As background, we tried Topica a few years back but found it a very
unpleasant experience; we switched to Google Groups for an employment
law-related list and it's worked very well for us).

And in terms of cost-effectiveness, Google Groups is free. Though I'm
not sure if a 2,200 member list might change that (our list was less
than 500 recipients). Then again, it's Google, so you can probably do a
million person list <grin>.