[thelist] Form data to office database

Pieter Roosens pieter at roosensdesign.com
Thu Oct 11 04:29:30 CDT 2007

Ok folks, here we are with the cleared up features we need.

The client have their taylor made software for administration, orders
etc.
They want comma separated files which we have to generate from the
filled form (actually two different forms) on the new web site that I
will make.
Their system should then download these files (.csv?) every hour or
so with ftp from our web site server. We'll get a list of the kind of
data to put in the form.

Questions:

How to create the files from the form data and put it in a folder for
ftp download?
Hosting is now on Win 2000 (old site), while I am used to linux. What
are the consequences in this case? Or should we ask to move to linux
for the new site?

Many thanks for any suggestions,
Pieter

Op 10-okt-07, om 10:48 heeft Pieter Roosens het volgende geschreven: