[thelist] one more PHP question - using a function

Matt Slocum matt.slocum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:08:01 CDT 2007

Tom, I'm not sure I understand your question.

This is what I do. When it comes to php flow. I would avoid having long
chunks of code running outside a function. I recommend separating each
segment of a page into its own function.
checkUser()
printMenu()
printOptions()
printChart()
printFooter()
etc...

At the begging of the php use conditional statements to control which
workflow gets done.

Is that even close to your question???

Matt