[thelist] Microformats for scheduling

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu Nov 1 13:47:07 CDT 2007

Hey Ron, thanks for the response. EDI is overkill for this project by a
long shot. It is communicating between two disparate systems in
different organizations, but I think for now I'll just go with something
really simple and lightweight and then we can move to something more
inclusive as the project develops.

Judah