[thelist] Miva Merchant?

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 22:52:12 CDT 2007

Stuart,

OK.. what do you suggest.. I am open, I was suppose to use the Miva
for a site that I was going to set up.  I need ASP.Net Support, but they
only support ASP (Classic) and it will not work.

So who do you think has the best Shopping Cart software?? An why??

I am a totally newbie on this, so baby steps..