[thelist] getting page title with VBScript

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Wed Nov 7 15:08:43 CST 2007

I agree with Chris about the variable approach, if you are building it then control what you can.

An alternate approach is to turn the page into an XML or XML/XSLT object and use XPath to gather the data you wish to collect about the page. Obviously this is too much overhead for one tag, but might be worth it if you decide to expand your data harvesting from the page itself.