[thelist] format for video?

Jono Jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com
Fri Nov 9 10:12:41 CST 2007

My $0.02:

Also consider Google Video - less branding gets applied to your video on
Google Video than YouTube...for now at least.
http://video.google.com/

One word of caution on YouTube - be careful about the advertisements
that YouTube tags on at the end of your videos.  I've seen some mildly
adult oriented content ads appear at the end of a video hosted by
YouTube.  I have not posted a video in a while, but I remember there
being a few options around the content that YouTube ads in once the
video has played through.

--

*JONO YOUNG*
Designer | Developer | Illustrator