[thelist] How do I delete uploaded files in PHP?

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Mon Nov 12 18:10:21 CST 2007

Anthony,

The file->perm is 0444, and the print you suggested to print out had two //
's in it --- resumes//file_to_delete.txt.
So that was the problem!
I finally got the unlink function to work. Wow, did I waste a lot of time on
that. If it didn't work soon, I was going to use your second suggestion, to
overwrite the file.

Thanks for all your help!
Nan