[thelist] Randomly Display products on Home page

Dan Parry dan at virtuawebtech.co.uk
Mon Nov 19 08:44:45 CST 2007

If you log in to the administration section of the site then go to tools ->
layout boxes controller you will be able to alter the settings for
sideboxes/whats_new.php

If memory serves this is the New Products sidebox and from there it can be
switched on or off independently for single and dual column settings

> Also please tell me where store files if we create EZ page from BE.

If I'm not mistaken EZ Pages are actually stored in the DB... What is BE
though?

--
Dan