[thelist] video check

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Nov 19 22:43:25 CST 2007

Bob,

An easier route in the future would be to rename the VOB file to AVI then
use a tool like ffmpeg to go straight to FLV.  Degredation will be minimal
this way.

Joshua

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/