[thelist] Hosting recommendation

ManfredK manfred at manfredk.com
Fri Nov 23 04:02:09 CST 2007

Well I know you get what you pay for
but I have several Sites hosted with www.ucvhost.com and
www.realvaluehosting.com
All at only $1 per Month on Linux Server with PHP MYSQL etc All my Sites
are working fine with various versions of Oscommcere, Zen-Cart Mambo and
Open Realty installed. Never had a long term problem and at $1 per month
I am not complaining too much about the odd 1 hour offline or so.
Regards
Manfred

--
*Jeffreys Bay Startpage has been launched. If your Business is in
Jeffreys Bay and Surrounds you /NEED/ to be on Startpage! Free Listings!*

Jeffreys Bay Startpage <http://jeffreysbay.startpage.co.za/>
(If you cannot see the Image, please follow this Link)
<http://jeffreysbay.startpage.co.za/>