[thelist] PHP multiple style switcher

DAVOUD TOHIDY dtohidy at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:45:35 CST 2007

on Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 14:29:54 -0500 Jeffrey Barke Wrote:

> There is no reason to serve different styles to different browsers
> based on the user agent.
>Why are you trying to do this?
Well I am trying to provide different styles for my portfolio for
the same browser, such as a high contrast portfolio, A different
color scheme and or different text sizes.

>Did you not see my response regarding IE conditional comments?

Well I believe I replied to it or maybe it was not yours.
I am talking to different people so I forgot :) .

I am already using IE CC's.

> The user agent cannot be trusted...

I do understand all of this but I would like to give opportunity
to user to select the proper css file based on the browser in addition
to browser detection.

Please read my previous post to find out more.

regards
davoud