[thelist] Hosting recommendation

Elin Tjerngren elin at artopod.se
Sat Nov 24 09:46:08 CST 2007

Hi!

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 10:42 -0500, Jeffrey Barke wrote:
> Media Temple <http://mediatemple.net/>
> Not the cheapest, but the best. Great support and reliability.

We have a couple of their grid server (gs) accounts and we're not that
happy. The support is ok but from Sweden the pages are really slow -
sometimes problem to even enter their account center.
Is there anyone that has experienced the speed from the US?

Also there seem to be a lot of maintenance - probably in the middle of
the night in US, but that becomes day in Sweden.

Anyone using their gs account that have the same problems?