[thelist] How does Firefox 3 affect web developers?

Jon Hughes jon at phazm.net
Wed Nov 28 08:56:47 CST 2007

Howdy list,

I just finished a blog post which gives an overview of the things that web
developer/designers should be aware of.

FTA:
[...]Since Mozilla released the Firefox 3 Beta (Code Name: Minefield) there
have been a rash of blog posts regarding the many new features, increased
security, and enhanced UI. However, one thing I have yet to see is what I am
really need to know: how does this affect web developers?[...]

I would love feedback, as this is my first extensive post - is it
informative?  Easy to read?  Useful?

Anything helps,

Thanks,

 - Jon