[thelist] OT: Need a new laptop for development...

Jason Handby jason.handby at corestar.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 08:55:48 CST 2007

> One of the most glaring time wasters on doz

In discussions such as these, I am often struck by the excited glee with
which Linux devotees refer to the Windows family using any one of a
number of irreverent names. I don't generally notice the Windows camp
doing the same when they talk about Linux.

Should I draw conclusions about the relative strengths of the arguments
available to the two sides, when one group habitually resorts to
name-calling and the other does not?

Jason