[thelist] recommendation on GPG scripts?

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Fri Nov 30 09:48:43 CST 2007

Martin, all,

I found this help file and some others that seem useful.  If I execute
gpg command-line all is well.  However, if I attempt to make this work
in my PHP scripts it produces no output, no whatever.gpg file, nothing.
Here is a link to a test folder I created on my site:

http://www.dottedi.biz/gpg/

see gpg.php to run it and gpg-php.txt to view the script

File permissions on the gpg folder are 755 which is what is recommeded
by the hosting company.  This works for all my other php scripts, upload
forms, etc. I poked around to see if the output files are going
elsewhere, but nothing under my account or in /tmp.  It's as if gpg runs
invisibly and produces invisible output.   My head is either spinning or
hurting or perhaps both.

-Bob

--
Bob Meetin
dotted i - Internet Strategies & Solutions