[thelist] calendar & rental room booking payment app

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Mon Dec 3 10:00:47 CST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the recommendations on both DotNetNuke and Drupal but the
client is really looking for a stand-alone type of program (at least I
think), not a module to be used in conjunction with a CMS program (not
even Joomla which I'm working with on other projects).  The beauty in
webcalendar is that you can run into in a separate window or if there is
adequate space, within a column in a site.  Separate/new window is fine,
but of course it wasn't built with reservations/payment in mind.

Can either of the above recommendations be implemented in a bare-bones
way such that you only get a view/access to the calendar/payment module
itself?  There is no plan to redesign/retrofit the site itself.

-Bob