[thelist] Not logging page in browser history - How?

ftarzwell at fayec.com ftarzwell at fayec.com
Fri Dec 7 10:00:06 CST 2007

I came across an interesting question today.
Someone asked my co-worker why was it that when he did banking with
citibank none of the pages (behind the password) were stored in the
browser's history while when he did banking with another bank all the
pages were in the history, even those behind the password.
Is there a specific setting on the web server that can be turned on
and off for not allowing a browser to log on a visit to certain pages
(or all pages)??
PHP function?
Meta?

Thank you in advance,