[thelist] how 'bout PHP? (was RE: using ASP to convert uploadedMS Word doc to PDF)

Pringle, Ron RPringle at aurora-il.org
Fri Dec 7 12:59:41 CST 2007

Joel-

I've been researching this exact same thing off and on for some time now, and have not come up with a viable solution either, other than getting the end users to PDF the Word docs and provide them with the upload tool to post to the server.

I work for a City, so retraining dozens of muni employees to do ANYTHING with technology is daunting.

Ron