[thelist] compression / uncompression

Barry Woolgar barry at burnthebook.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 10:10:22 CST 2008

Hello

What is he using to send his email? Outlook, hotmail, yahoo, thunderbird,
some other mail client? I have a vague memory of sending a mail at one point
and having the option to 'optimally' compress my attachments. He might have
perfectly acceptable filesizes that are being mashed by an intermediate
service without either of you being aware.

Barry